Raw Buckwheat Honey
Bee Raw's Buckwheat Honey is a stout and complex honey. It can be compared to other sweeteners such as sorghum or molasses. Hints of mossy earth and a not-so-sweet composition combine to develop a malty flavour with a pronounced bright finish.
- Apiary Location: Washington State
- Floral Source: Cultivated organic buckwheat flowers (Fagopyrum esculentum)
- Cheese and Dairy Pairing: Fresh goat cheeses, ricotta, Greek yogurt
- Tea Pairing: Elderflower tea
- Fruit Pairing: Grapefruit, especially broiled
- Nutritional Facts
- Serving size: 1 Tablespoon
- 16g sugars, 17g carbohydrates, 0g fat, 60 calories
Note: Children under the age of one year should not consume raw honey.